Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, March 22, 2012

JoAnne Fabrics Opens in McHenry

The JoAnne Fabrics store opened in McHenry today on Rt 31 where the TJMaxx is.  The first 100 customers each day today thru Saturday get a $10 gift card.  I was 6th in line for my card.  I also had a 50% off coupon that I used towards this really great Vintage Chic book that was $30.  I would never pay that much, but at $15 and using the $10 free gift card, I only paid $5 for it.  Then, I used my gift card that the kids gave me to pay for that $5.  I also got a free tote bag with my purchase.  They were giving away a free tote bag with a $25 purchase calculated before all of the discounts.  Too bad I can't go back the next 2 mornings to get more free $10 gift cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment