Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, April 29, 2012

Pillow Time

I actually did have some time to sew while Austin's friends were here for his birthday get together.  They were outside having a nerf gun war while I was making a pillow with the needlepoint piece I bought last week at an estate sale for $4.  I used a really nice pink rose floral fabric for the back.  I got the fabric at a  sale.  I thought that I didn't have a natural colored zipper, but after looking through my sewing stuff, I found one.  No need to go to Joanne Fabrics.  So, I finished another pillow with vintage/garage sale finds.  I put it on the rose covered bench that I bought for $3.  It looks really nice and adds a little to my hallway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment