Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Few Memorial Day Weekend Sales

Only a few sales today.  I did find  for $5, a staircase plant stand.  I have always wanted one and the price was right today.  Yesterday, I stopped in at Interiors Anew in Woodstock and found a vintage wire bicycle basket for $12.  I have been looking for one to use on my Schwin bicycle.  That may be the most exciting item I find all summer.

There is a barn sale on Garden Valley Road in Woodstock that I like to stop in every Memorial Day weekend.  She is on the Autumn Drive, which is in October, and cleans out her barn this weekend.   I always find something.

No comments:

Post a Comment