Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Faith Community Rummage Sale

Today was the Faith Community Church rummage sale in Prairie Grove.  Their Spring sale will be March 7 and 8. 

It was pretty cloudy today, but that didn't stop the treasure seekers.  I found some nice things.  Not as much stuff as usual though.  I found an aluminum tray for $2, planters for $1 each, a turquoise purse for the handles for $1, 2 brand new short sleeved shirts from Kohls for $1 each, 3 pins for $1 each, a glass piece for $2 that I am going to use in the garden (I have a few ideas) and a mask for Ethan for 50 cents.  (Ethan collects masks.) 

I stopped at a few garage sales and didn't find anything until my last stop.  I found a cute turtle/frog/rabbit/bird garden ornament for $2.  Ethan likes turtles and Austin likes frogs so I thought it would be nice for the garden.

I circled a few garage sales in Crystal Lake for tomorrow so I hope I find a few treasures. 

The Woodstock Harvest Festival on the square is on Sunday Sept 16.  It is a nice way to spend the day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment