Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, September 9, 2012

Last Mukwonago Flea Market for 2012

We went to the last Mukwonago flea market for 2012 today.  It had rained last night and the grounds were wet.  We were there by 8:15am  and most vendors were just setting up.  The kids found some Simpson books and a few vintage toys.  All I walked away with were vegetables.  But, they were cheap!  There were a lot of newer items today and I'm more interested in the vintage stuff.  Still, the weather was crisp and the deep fried cheese curds were excellent.  It was a fun way to spend most of the day.

I spent a few hours yesterday cleaning my living room (downstairs area) and put up my fall decorations.  I love decorating for the change in seasons.  I still have a few more ideas to put together.  Fall cleaning has begun in my home.

Thursday is a church rummage sale in Prairie Grove on 176 starting at 9am.  This is one of my most favorite sales.  Hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment