Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, October 27, 2012

A Few More Sales

I was so happy to see that there were a few sales on Friday.  I don't want the season to end.  Winter is hard enough without garage sales.

I found a few things to keep me happy.  At a sale in Lake in the Hills, I found a vintage Christmas tablecloth for $1 and a vintage pinecone santa for $5.  I already have some in my collection, but he was a little different.  At an estate sale in Woodstock, I found a great milk glass pedestal bowl for $4.  I rearranged some things in my living room and am getting rid of a collection of wooden fruit.  It was time for a change.  Maybe in the spring I'll have a mini estate/garage sale.

I hope to get to some of the projects that I have been putting to the side soon.  I guess that is what winter is for.

No comments:

Post a Comment