Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, October 21, 2012

Silver Santa

I had fun shopping at the Sparrows Nest in Cary.  As soon as I walked into the store, I spotted the silver glitter Santa.  I loved it!  As you all know, I collect Santa's and he was super.  Plus, he was only $1.50.  I also found a really nice beige patterned jacket for me for $1 and a whole lot of Star Wars toys for the boys.  I even found a Luke helmet.  They were thrilled.

2 Church rummage sales on Thursday this week.  How great is that!  The Congregational Church on Pierson Street in Crystal Lake is at 9am and the Methodist Church on Crystal Lake Street in Crystal Lake is at 5pm.  What a fun day that will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment