Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, December 9, 2012

And Even More Jewelry

Boy, did I have a busy weekend with Holiday parties and family activities.  But there was still time in the schedule to go back to the estate sale on Grove Street in Crystal Lake on Sunday.  She sold a lot, which was great for her, and she put out the rest of the vintage costume jewelry which was good for me.  My cousin Barb had spent the weekend with us and she also found some great jewelry buys. 

I ended up buying 9 pins and 2 bracelets for $18.  What a great deal!  I found a few rhinestone pins and was very pleased to see that one was marked Weiss on the back.  That was a very good deal!  I only have a few Weiss pins in my collection so I was so very excitied.  Those deals and finds don't come along every day.

I hope that there are more good sales this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment