Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Look at this Vase!

What a wonderful vase!  I was at the Goodwill in Huntley today and found this great vase for 99 cents.  I just couldn't pass it up.  It goes so well with my other larger ones on the windowsill in my office/guest room. 

You have to check out www.holidaywithmatthewmead.com to see the wonderful pictures that he posted of the sale he had recently.  He is also having a contest for a great cake stand and jelly jars.  You will be inspired to create.  I know that I am.  He created groupings for displays that go together so well that you will be looking throughout your own treasures to do the same. 

It was nice today to take a break from all of my organizing and purging.  It started to snow periodically throughout the day.  A white Christmas would be so nice.  Now I can focus on baking and enjoying the joy and peace of Christmas.

May you have a wonderful and blessed Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment