Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Merry Christmas

I made this pinecone tree years ago and still have it.  I keep it with my Christmas treasures and love to bring it out every year.  Sometimes, like this year, I have to reglue a pinecone.  I have it on my kitchen table so we share all of our meals and homework with it.  It reminds me of when I was a new homeowner and watching my money.  I collected little pinecones until I knew what I would do with them.  (I still collect pinecones and have them contained in a vintage metal tub in front of my fireplace.)  This is what became of some of those pinecones.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment