Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

2013

I just finished putting away the Christmas treasures.  It always looks so bare after.  I like the change of seasons/holidays because I get to start fresh.  I always have something to decorate with that adds to the decor.  I put up some Valentine's items and red and pink/white doilies. 

I have also been so busy purging.  I have the biggest pile of stuff to sell at my garage sale and bags and bags of clothes.  I'm sure that I will have so much more when the time comes for my garage sale.  I have been selling on Ebay (milena2000) and have a lot listed right now.  It's a great way to make some extra money for when treasure hunting begins again.

I have been redecorating and reorganizing my house.  A lot in the kitchen.  (The junk drawer can actually be opened and things found).  I have gone through my yarn and fabric stash and have come up with some great craft ideas.  As I do them, I will show you pictures.  I started making snow globes to have ready for next Christmas.  They are so fun to make.  I need to eat more artichokes so that I can use the jars. 

I have had so much fun blogging my pathtojunkentreasure.  I hope you will join me for 2013 as I look for treasures.  I have set up a page of tips that I hope are helpful for reorganizing and purging your household.  There is no better time to renew and refresh your space then the new year.  Hope your 2013 is healthy, happy and full of junkentreasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment