Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Fun Day!

Yesterday was a perfect day.  The sun was shining, I felt good and it was Ethan's birthday.  What a fun day it was!

I stopped in at Interiors Anew on the Woodstock Square (my favorite store) and found a wonderful turquoise cuff bracelet for $8.  I have been finding some jewelry there recently.  It fit my wrist perfectly.  Sometimes cuff bracelets are too big and need to go up your arm to fit perfectly.  This one fits perfectly where it should.

I also had time to stop in at the Sparrows Nest in McHenry.  They had a table full of doilies.  I found 8 doilies and 1 apron for $10.  They are in nice condition and have nice blue needlepoint on them.  Perfect for the summer.

I am starting to get so excited with the weather warming up, even if only for one day at a time.  That means that sales will be beginning soon.  The first that I know of so far is on March 7th at 9am in Prairie Grove. 

Happy Valentines Day!  It is the perfect time to craft a heart to give to those who are special to you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment