Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Treasures at Interiors Anew

I haven't stopped by Interiors Anew in Woodstock for at least 2 weeks.  So, I had to go there today.  I had always wanted and looked for a vintage metal shopping cart.  There it was outside of the store today for $19.  I grabbed it.  I may use it for my yarn collection.  I'm not sure.  I still need to clean it up and then I will decide.

Inside, Judy was still pricing some items and I spotted a white garden stand.  It was $20 and I had to have it.  I plan to do some work around my gardens tomorrow and will find a place for it.  I have been plant shopping the past two days and have brought home some great pink/purple plants to continue my garden color theme.  I stopped at the Barn Nursery in Cary yesterday and used my $10 off coupon with a $30 purchase.  I found a lavender plant and an allium.  I also went crazy on vegetable plants that are in my basement right now until the weather warms up.  I just had to be ready for that time.  Today I stopped in at the Home Depot in McHenry and bought a few plants.  Some of the plants were 4 for $10.  I'm looking forward to finding a spot for them tomorrow.  I want to plant them before the rain that is expected on Thursday. 

I'm looking forward to the two church rummage sales on Friday.  On Thursday, the McHenry County Defenders will have their sale at the Algonquin Township office on Rte 14 between Crystal Lake and Cary.  I have found treasures there before.  It is worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment