Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

McHenry County Fair

I just love when Fair season comes around.  We have entered into the Open class category for years.  Last night we dropped off some of our vegetable/herb entries and will find out today if we won any ribbons.

Last night we had to look to see if any of our other entries had won.  Austin won 2nd place for his Lego creation.  (We will find out today if any of his artwork won).  I won 1st place for a felted bag and a pillow.  I was so excited!  It is great to see so many other entries and their wonderful creations.

We usually spend hours at the Fair on the first day.  It is unlimited rides wrist band day.  Who could resist?

No comments:

Post a Comment