Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, August 2, 2013

The Fair Continues.....

We took a break today from the fair.  Yesterday was too exciting!  I won 1st and 2nd place for my coneflowers and 3rd for my daylily.  It was great!!!!!!  I found some more categories to enter next year.  I now have time to plan.

The kids and I went treasure hunting and school supplies/clothes shopping.  It was a busy busy day.  Time really does fly.  We were out for so much longer than I wanted to be.  We found a few small treasures including a vintage Nintendo game system.  They were thrilled.  Tomorrow I'll stop by a garage sale that Christina and Chris (2 antique dealers) are having in Crystal Lake off of Lake Shore Dr.  They always have nice things.  They are also busy getting ready for the Elkhorn Flea Market next Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment