Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Springtime?...Flower Pins

I haven't visited the Salvation Army thrift store in McHenry in a long time.  Today was the day.  I was pleasantly surprised to see that it has become better organized and cleaner.  Those were a few of the reasons that I hadn't been in there for awhile.  After today, I will visit there more often.


As usual, I stopped at the jewelry counter first.  I found some wonderful vintage springtime? vintage flower pins.  I really adore those pins.  These were white and yellow.  I also found a vintage goldtone flower pin and a goldtone bracelet.  The prices were great from $2-$3 each.  As I was walking around the store, I spotted a Continental hammered aluminum handled tray for $2.50.  Of course, I had to have it.  I loved the design of the handle.


I'm looking forward to treasure hunting at the Salvation Army thrift store again soon.  I'll add it on my pathtojunkentreasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment