Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, August 14, 2014

Fun Fabric Day

Today was the day of fabric treasures.  I found great deals at almost every sale.  I'm loving floral patterns right now and found a bolt of blue floral fabric for $3 along with a vintage rose tablecloth for $1.  One fabric piece is put together like a crazy quilt and I just loved its $2 price tag.  I'm not sure yet what I'll do with it, but just had to have it.

Next week I'm going to make over a china cabinet that I found today for $25.  I'm hoping to paint it white and use it in Austin's room to hold his nutcracker collection.  I'll post pictures then.

I spray painted green that little gold stand that I found last week.  It turned out great!  I'm using it outside for a table next to a green metal swinging bench.  I thought that it really stood out with the angel on the bottom of it.

If you are on Oak Street in Crystal Lake tomorrow, stop by to see my friend Joyce who is having a garage sale.  She'll be there on Saturday also.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment