Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, September 22, 2014

Happy Fall!

I love the fall, but it came too quickly this year.  Summer just ran by.  I have been crazed with getting my treasures ready for my space at the Carriage House Antiques store, having the boiler serviced and trying to get my dryer repaired.  Whew!

I did make time to stop at a few sales this past week and found some really great treasures.  Some of them I will have for sale at Carriage House Antiques soon.  I fell in love with a newer small decorative sewing dress form and had to have it.  For now, she is standing in the doorway of my room.  I like how she looks there.

There are some rummage sales coming up:  Sept 25th St Joseph Catholic Church in Richmond at 9am, Sept 26th Mount Hope United Methodist Church in Johnsburg at 9am and Linn Presbyterian Church in Lake Geneva WI at 7am.  There is also a new Goodwill opening in Algonquin on E. Algonquin Road on Oct 2nd.

This Sunday, Sept 28th is the last Elkhorn Flea Market of the season and Oct 5th is the last Cedarburg Flea Market of the season.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment