Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Open House at Carriage House Antiques

This is it!  Tomorrow is the start of the 10th anniversary open house at Carriage House Antiques and Good Stuff in Crystal Lake.  www.thecarriagehouseantiques.com or check out their Facebook page for more details.

Tomorrow is also the day that I officially start selling my vintage treasures.  Lots of finishing up going on at the store and in my life.  I have so many wonderful treasures being sold.  I am so excited for this new chapter of my life to begin.  I have been putting together treasures that I'm sure will be exciting and new.  I can't wait for it all to begin. The open house is from Thursday until Sunday.  Please check out the website.

In between waiting for my dryer/electrical work repair today, I'm organizing and pricing the treasures.  I have some painting to do, but that will probably have to wait until this weekend.

The last Mukwonago flea market was fun.  We ate so many cheese curds by the C.O.W.  (our favorite cheese curd person).  We found lots of treasures....especially Austin.  It started out as a chilly day, but turned into a perfect day later on.  We had loads of fun.

I'll be posting the 2015 flea market schedule as each one ends.  Remember to mark your calendars!

Hope to see you at the Open House.  Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment