Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Fall Colors Pillow

At least today I'm back into the fall.  The past few weeks have been all about Christmas and getting things ready for the November open house at Carriage House Antiques.

A while back at an estate sale, I bought a hand embroidered piece of a pheasant/partridge that incorporates fall colors.  I loved it and knew that it would make a great pillow.  Yesterday I finally made that pillow.  It is perfect for this time of year.

Since the weather is getting chilly here, I started knitting a scarf.  It always seems appropriate to sit down and knit when it begins to get cold.  I love to just sit and knit to clear my mind.  It is my stress reliever and meditation.

Enjoy the fall.  Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment