Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

The Simple Things

Sometimes the simply things are the best.  I bought some wonderful dried flowers at the Cedarburg flea market last weekend.   The large bouquet was for a wood vase that I have and love and the other bunch was for in my pitcher that is a part of a wash set that is on top of a buffet.  Just those simple touches really warmed up the room.

On another note:  I finished setting up for my garage sale.  I decided to have it this Friday only.  I haven't done a Friday only sale, but thought that since the weather will be good that I would try it.  I don't want to hold anything over until the spring.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment