Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, October 6, 2014

Treasures Galore

These past few weeks have gone by so quickly.  I have been so busy trying to get my space to look just right.  This morning, I rearranged and added more treasures.  (I took a few things out that I will be selling at my garage sale.  They just didn't fit in with the look that I was going for.)  If the weather holds, I will have the garage sale on Friday.  One day only.  I wanted to have the sale this past Saturday, but with the rain, snow flurries and cold temps, I decided to wait.

My space is really coming along at Carriage House Antiques.  I have been busy hunting for new treasures.  My friend Cecilia and I went out again on Friday and hit some estate sales and rummage sales.  It was a blast!  We have a great time and it's nice to have someone to bounce ideas off of.

The boys and I went to the last Cedarburg Flea Market on Sunday.  Even though the weather was very cold, we had a great time.  We found a few treasures, but there weren't a lot of vendors.   It was way too cold to be outside all day.  I am updating the 2015 calendar of flea markets and events so be sure to look at it and mark your calendars for next year.

Zion Lutheran Church rummage sale in McHenry is on Thursday Oct 9th at 8am.  Autumn Drive in Woodstock along Garden Valley Road is on Oct 17-19.  Happy treasure hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment