Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Everything Homespun

I finally had a chance to stop at Everything Homespun in Delavan Wisconsin.  What a great store!  Not only are there many treasures to buy, but the owners are the nicest people.  It was so much fun.  Lots of primitives, but also candles and an assortment of items so that you will not leave empty handed.  I bought a sap bucket and a vase.  They are only open on certain days so be sure to check out their facebook page.


Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment