Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, August 22, 2015

Saturday Spotlight at Junk Chic Cottage

Today is sooooo exciting!  Kris from junkchiccottage has spotlighted me in her Saturday Spotlight.  I was so excited when she contacted me to see if I would be interested in being a part of her Saturday Spotlight.  Boy was I!


It has been so wonderful since meeting Kris.  She is so thoughtful and helpful with every detail.  I am so glad that she and Terry walked into the Carriage House the day I was working.

Please stop by her blog to find out all about her.

Thanks Kris!

www.junkchiccottage.blogspot.com

14 comments:

  1. Hi,
    I enjoyed your Spotlight. :-)
    I love how you take your son's with you on your treasure hunting trips.
    I have two teen boys too.
    xx oo
    Carla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Carla! Most of the time the boys like going with me, especially if they find video games. Milena

      Delete
  2. Thanks sweet Milena for being in Spotlight this week. It was fun to feature you. Have a great Saturday.
    Kris :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Kris. Thank you so much. This has been an awesome experience and what a wonderful day I had meeting so many nice bloggers. Milena

      Delete
  3. Hello Milena,
    Saw you at Kris' and wanted to visit. You have such a fun job, hunting out these treasures. I know it's hard work too, but surely must be enjoyable. I'll love visiting here to see what you find. We carried our kids with us when they were growing up too. Each one of them had something they collected so that made it more fun for them: one collected old advertising lead pencils, our daughter collected vintage Bryer horses, another one vintage sports items, and the youngest western stuff.

    Dewena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dewena! If video games are involved, it's even more fun for the boys. Ethan likes to collect Mickey Mouse ties and Austin likes nutcrackers. It's fun to have something to look for. Milena

      Delete
  4. Hi Melena, I just came over from Kris's blog. It is so nice to meet you and love your blog.
    I am a new member and looking forward to your post. Welcome
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Mary, thanks for visiting my blog. I look forward to hearing from you again. Milena

      Delete
  5. So nice to meet you through the spotlight! Kris says you are very sweet and I think your smile shows that!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Milena. I just finished reading your feature at Kris's blog and dropped by to say hello. You mentioned that you are a quilter and love fabric. Same here. I also love vintage linens, and can never pass up an embroidered pillowcase at a thrift store or yard sale. I'm becoming rather addicted to them. I look forward to reading more of your blog. ~ Nancy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nancy, we have some things in common! I can't remember a time that I didn't love vintage linens. We had them around the house when I was growing up and my mom changed them seasonally. I do the same now. Thanks for sharing. Milena

      Delete