Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Spring Open House at the Carriage House

Today starts the open house Thinking Out of the "Planter" Box sale at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake. https://www.facebook.com/Carriage-House-Antiques-200034153465752/


We have been busy bringing in new treasures and setting everything up.  It looks great!  The sale runs from Thursday through Sunday.


Other sales:  Northwind Perennial Nursery in Burlington WI is having their Antique Fair on Friday and Saturday.  It's a beautiful setting and filled with treasures. Friday June 3 has 2 church rummage sales that day starting at 9am at the church in Ridgefield and the other is at the church in Crystal Lake on the corner of Crystal Lake Avenue and McHenry Avenue.  Both are really good sales usually.

There are sooooo many listings today for sales.  Enjoy them!

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment