Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, July 9, 2016

Sale Updates

I have added more sales coming up to my favorites page.  Please take a moment to check them out.

Nellies Barn Sale is on Oct 7-8 in Roscoe IL.  I went last year and it was wonderful!  Lots of great treasures.    https://www.facebook.com/NelliesBarnSale/photos/a.205747769451196.65863.205745139451459/1445471585478802/?type=3&theater

Another one is Shop the Shed by SavvyCityFarmer in East Dundee IL on Aug 27.  https://www.facebook.com/events/1018137848304000/  I will be helping out at this sale so make sure to stop by and say "hi".

Tomorrow is the fair at the Historical Society Museum in Union IL.  The white elephant sale starts at 9am.  It's always lots of fun!  You can tour the museum for free tomorrow.  There will be an antique auction plus lots more fun.  Even a magician!  Here Austin and I are in front of the barn for last years fair.


Thursday is a garage sale for the McHenry County Defenders at the Algonquin Township Office on Rt 14 in Cary.  Sale starts at 9am.  

I can't buy any large items for at least another week since my van was rear ended and the trunk was pushed in. It goes into the shop on Monday for a few days and then I will be back out filling it up.  I have caught up with small things at home but I miss treasure hunting.  At least no one was hurt.

I have started marking down outside/garden items at the Carriage House.  Even lots of treasures inside the store.  I'm trying to get ready for the Crystal Lake sidewalk sales July 28-30.  

Austin and I stopped at  Home at Last Chic & Antique 253 Peterson Rd in Libertyville the other day. It is a nice mix of old and new and the day we were there, everything including sale items, was 40% off.  

Happy treasure hunting!



No comments:

Post a Comment