Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, April 16, 2017

Happy Easter! Happy Spring!

Happy Easter blessings to you and your family!


This is the first time that I have a child away for a holiday.  Ethan couldn't get home from school since there wasn't a break.  It's different/sad not having him here.
But,
The weather has been getting warmer.  At least spring has finally arrived.  I have been busy planting in and cleaning up the garden.  I decided to plant a few "planters" to sell at the Carriage House.


I got the toolbox idea from Flea Market Style Magazine.  Once the pansies spread out, this will be even cuter.  I like the blue tools sitting in the toolbox.  These other "planters" are so different.  I don't know what their original purpose was, but they look cute as "planters".


Here's another idea.  I really like how this one came out.


I had that chick in my spring collection for a long time but it was a better fit for this planter.


Since spring has finally arrived, I couldn't pass up this vintage floral purse.  I am definitely keeping this one!


Happy treasure hunting!


5 comments:

  1. Your little chick is adorable, but LOVE the purse! Sorry about your Easter, hoping he next holiday has all your chicks in their nest with Mom!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ann. I'm already planning on how I will pick him up next year to be with us. Or maybe we will just go to him. As long as we are together!

      Delete
  2. That purse is adorable, Milena! Great other finds too. I'm glad Spring has finally arrived there :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rue, some items are harder to part with. That purse is one of them. It is super cute!

      Delete
  3. Love all your finds! That purse is adorable. :)

    Happy day friend!
    karianne

    ReplyDelete