Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, April 22, 2018

Perfect Spring Day

This was the perfect Spring Weekend! 2 friends joined me in having a three day garage sale. It was fun, tiring and awesome. My best one yet!  I'm glad it's done. Two thrift stores (Savers and Sparrows Nest) got the rest. I feel freer now that I cleaned out my house.

Now my focus is on the May 5 Spring Vendor Market in Lake Barrington at the Pepper Road and Friends Market. 


I'm bringing some cool unique treasures to it. It's going to be so much fun! My friends Becky from Burlap and Boots and Alice from Upsy-doozy will be there too.

Happy Earth Day!

 
Using vintage items is the best way to recycle. Photos were from past displays at the Carriage House.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment