Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Is Spring Here Yet?

I was shopping at the Goodwill in Huntley today since it was in the 50's and felt like Spring.  It was good to get out of the house; snow is forecast for tomorrow.  Anyway, I found a great birdbath for $3.99.  It still had the Homegoods sticker on it for $14.99.  It is a nice green color with 2 birds on it.  I also found some pink flower fabric.  Awesome!  I put the birdbath on top of a green iron stand that I had bought for $5 at a garage sale last summer.  It looks great together, for now.  A lady that was also shopping at the Goodwill today found an awesome Murano glass basket for 99 cents.  Boy do I love the Goodwill!   

Now is the time to shop at the outlets in Huntley.  Tommy Hilfiger and Bass have a great sale going on. Winter clearance has begun!  I bought a lavendar sweater at Tommy Hilfiger for $15 plus I had a 15% off coupon which brought it down to $12.75.  It was originally $49.99.   I may need to go back this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment