Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, January 26, 2013

Yay! For Estate Sales

2 estate sales today.  How fun is that?  I even had another person tell me that I looked familiar because we see each other at all of the sales.  These 2 were in Fox River Grove.  I will travel for a sale.

The first one was by Caring Transitions and it was 50% off today.  I found a really cute covered container for $4 and a wind up heart box that plays music for $1.  Perfect for Valentines Day.  The other sale wasn't 50% off but they were willing to negotiate.  I found a really neat metal (heavy) flower with a flower piece inside for $4.  It is black and I'm not sure if I will paint it or not.  It will definitely be a nice piece for the garden.  I have so many treasures to put out into my yard that I can't wait for spring to arrive.  I'm not really counting down.  (Maybe just sometimes.)

No comments:

Post a Comment