Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, August 23, 2013

Another Vintage Linen Day

I found more vintage linens!  I stopped back at Joyce's garage sale and found a few that I overlooked the other day.  I went to soooo many sales and found a few other treasures.  The one sale that I was sure that I would find linens at was disappointing and very expensive.  I did happen to find some china from Japan (spent $8).  The one surprise was at an estate sale where I did find a Christmas tablecloth ($5), 2 aprons ($3 each) and a vintage towel ($1).  I may stop back on Sunday for half price day to see if anything is left.  There were more linens.

Goodwill in McHenry was another stop.  They were restocking the shelves and I spotted a wonderful golden glass basket for $5.  I have a similar one from my mom, but, loved the detail on this one.  I also stopped at the Sparrows Nest in McHenry and found a great Mickey Mouse tie for Ethan ($2).  He loved it!

I love old gardening books, kids books and just others that catch my eye.  I found an old Les Miserables book.  A little tattered, but, I love that charm.  Not bad for $1.



No comments:

Post a Comment