Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, May 4, 2014

Handcrafted Jewelry

I handcrafted a few jewelry pieces the other day.  I have been finding more unique pieces to create the jewelry and decided to sit down and make a few pieces.

I made 2 really unique necklaces and 1 bracelet.  The underlying theme in 2 of them is using vintage clip earrings.  They turned out really nicely.  The other necklace has a rose in the pendant and a rose on the clasp of the chain.  Love it!

Can't wait to find more unique pieces to handcraft some more jewelry....

May 15th is the Lutheran Church rummage sale in McHenry on Route 120 starting at 8am.  On the same day is the McHenry County Defenders garage sale at the Algonquin Township office on Route 14.



No comments:

Post a Comment