Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Sharing Some Pictures...

Saturday was Shop The Shed in East Dundee IL.   Joy Waltmire from savvycityfarmer (http://savvycityfarmer.com/) holds a sale at her house every year.  The shed and backyard was filled with great items.


This was the first time that she opened inside her home to shop as well.


She has an incredible talent for designing the most amazing spaces.  Maybe that's why she was mentioned in the fall issue of Flea Market Decor Magazine!


I fell in love with a corner in her laundry area.  The laundry area is off of the kitchen. It actually works well with how she designed the area.


One more thing that I just have to show you is the light fixture hanging in the laundry area.  It is a wire basket fixture hung with a pulley on an open ceiling.  It was fantastic!  Everyone commented on that the most.



She sells at the Elkhorn flea market in Elkhorn WI.  She will also be at Main Street Market on Sept 10 at the Midway Village in Rockford IL and a few other shows before the year ends.  Check out her website for more information.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment