Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, April 12, 2020

Happy Easter!

Happy Blessed Easter to all of you!



I thought I would share some of my vintage Easter collection with you...



I had this adorable guy for a while and then I found this one a few years ago...



and then there are these sweet little guys....
The larger rabbit is a candle we had when I was growing up.


This collection of vintage cement chicks has been growing...



The rabbit cabbage tureen is one of my favorite spring items. 

Wishing you a blessed Easter day! Palm Sunday for those celebrating Orthodox traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment