Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, December 29, 2020

Merriest of Holidays!

 Hope you had a Merry Christmas!


Some of my favorite Santa's hanging out in a wire basket. Can't get any more jolly!

Here's another recent Santa find....plus he's musical....


And a few more jolly ones....


Loved the reindeer too....

Even a smaller Santa is super jolly....


When wrapping a present, I always feel that the presentation is a gift in itself. I put a lot of thought into it. I always try to match the wrap to the person's interest. It's a good idea to keep ribbons, ornaments and other do dads on hand for this reason. Here's one of those presentations I really adored...


Recently, there was a contest from Rotary Press on Instagram for a vintage inspired fireplace. I'm so super excited to have won one!


It was fun creating this vignette with vintage Christmas that I had on hand.

Speaking of Instagram, here are the top 9 posts for me this year. What a year it was! 


Wishing you a safe, healthy, blessed New Year!



Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment