Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Saturday, February 13, 2016

Happy Valentine's Day!

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you.  I hope your day is filled with love and beauty.


I recently made these hearts with vintage trim and small doilies that I have collected over the years. I have an obsession with vintage trim.  I can't pass it up even if its only a tiny piece.  There is always a use for it.


This one made use of a vintage corsage that I just couldn't pass up.


Here are all of the hearts together:


I displayed them on a great silverplated tray that I found for $5 at a garage sale.

My 2016 Favorite Flea Markets page is updated with all of the current dates and websites.  Make sure to put these dates on your calendar.  It will give you something to look forward to, especially since tomorrow is supposed to be brutally cold here in Illinois.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment