Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, July 4, 2017

Berry Picking on the 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!



It was the perfect morning to go raspberry picking.  Austin had been craving a raspberry pie all week so this morning we set off to get some.  I had never been to Heider's Berry Farm.


I was so surprised and excited at how much they had to offer and at how crowded they were at 8am. We picked four containers so that he had enough to bake the pie and some for later.


If you are ever in the area, plan to stop by.  Check out their Facebook page first though for times and what's available for picking. https://www.facebook.com/goheider/


By the way, his pie was delicious!


Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment