Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Even Though....

Even though the temperature yesterday was in the 80's, I had Christmas on my mind.  I try to create holiday themed items all during the year so that I'm not bogged down at the last minute.  So, I put on a Bon Jovi cd and got out my vintage holiday treasures. Here's what I created!



Now back to the fall.  I hit some great sales last weekend!


Lots of small items....


And some great fabric pieces.  I especially love the tray with a vintage quilt piece in it.


I added to my vintage leather coach purse collection. Love that they were not used.


I changed a decor piece in my yard.  I had been using a column just for some added design but it was falling apart and I didn't like the look of it anymore anyway.


I had my eye on this metal table at the Carriage House for a while so I decided to buy it.


I love the curly legs on it!

Make sure to follow me on Instagram for more photos of my space at Carriage House Antiques.

Mt Hope Church in Johnsburg is having their rummage sale on Friday.  Sept 24th is the last Elkhorn WI flea market for the season.  It's also the Master Gardener Farm Stroll. On Sept 30th is the Johnny Appleseed festival in downtown Crystal Lake.  At the same time around the corner is a flea market at the Crystal Lake Antique mall which is across the street from the Carriage House Antiques.  Oct 1 is the last Cedarburg WI flea market for the season. Watch out for church rummage sales that are starting to pop up now.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment