Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Rearranging

Every week I try to rearrange my space at the Carriage House Antiques.  It's nice to have a new welcoming look.  I bring in new merchandise as often as I can because everyone likes to see something new.  Right now, jewelry has taken over.  I have been finding so many wonderful pieces that I have to share them.

The Holiday open house is scheduled for November 19th from 1-7pm and then continuing regular hours for the rest of the week.  We will be closed as usual on Monday November 17th and again on Tuesday November 18th to prepare.  Please make sure to mark your calendar for this wonderful time.  Vintage Christmas at its best.  I'm parting with wonderful treasures that I have had for years.  It will be such a fun time.

Happy treasure hunting! 

No comments:

Post a Comment