Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Happy Holidays! Merry Christmas!

On our way up to Monroe Wisconsin last weekend for our bi-annual cheese run, we were driving through Brodhead and came upon a truck outside of someone's driveway that was a perfect Christmas card picture.  We just had to stop.  I thought it was a wonderful image to use to wish each and every one of you a joyous holiday season whether you celebrate Christmas on December 25th, Hanukkah or Christmas on January 7th.  Hope you have a wonderful time with friends and family and that the new year brings you good health, love and lots of time to enjoy life.



No comments:

Post a Comment