Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Busy.....Busy....

It's been busy around here. First the Vintage Shop Hop was a blast. Busy, but fun! I spent a few hours yesterday restocking my space.



The weather was perfect both days. And now its snowing. That's Chicago weather for you.

I'm just about finished getting ready for the Elgin High School Flea Market on Sunday. Remember to set your clocks ahead. I'm in booth 180 in the gym. Doors open at 8am for the early bird shoppers and then at 9am for everyone else.

Karen and Di recently gifted me with this awesome chandelier that I have wanted for a while. How truly generous and kind they are to me! I love it!!!!! I hung it in my room. The chandelier isn't electric but has holders for candles. I just love the crystals on it. So me!


Here's another view of it....


and an even better of view it....


Lovin' it!

Large snowflakes are coming down right now. I'm skipping ahead to Thursday for the first rummage sale of the season at Faith Community Church on Route 176 in Prairie Grove. It opens at 9am. The season has begun!

Happy treasure hunting!

2 comments:

  1. That chandelier is fantastic, Milena! How sweet of them :)

    xo,
    rue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Rue. Every time I walk into my room and see that chandelier I'm in awe. Milena

      Delete