Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, May 2, 2018

That Chair

As promised, I'm sharing my chair redo. 

Here it was before:


I liked the fabric pattern but it was getting worn in a few areas. Not bad for a $5 thrift store find many years ago.

Here it is now with another thrift store find. Fabric for less than $6.


I love the floral pattern and that it has a tea stained look. 


I'm lovin it in my hallway. I'm not so sure I'm going to let anyone sit on it!

Saturday is my first outdoor Spring Market. 


I figured out the tent yesterday. That's my biggest stress concern. Everything else will be fun!

There are many garage sales this weekend. It's finally here! On Thursday the Environmental Defenders have their sale in Cary on Route 14 at the Algonquin Township office at 9am and the Tree of Life Church in McHenry has their rummage sale at 9am. 

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment