Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I finally found the perfect dresser!

After having coffee with my friend Christine, we walked over to my favorite store, Interiors Anew.  It is located on the square in Woodstock, Illinois.  It sells old and new items and has great prices.  The items change daily and you need to go in more than once a week.  Items sell quickly.  So, when I spotted the perfect dresser (I had been looking for a tall slender one for a year now) I had to buy it.  I love it.  Christine and another friend Jill (who just happened to be shopping there also) helped load it into my car.  My son helped me carry it upstairs when I got it home.  It is perfect as it is, so I didn't have to do any work to it.

2 comments: