Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Welcome to my blog!

I have always loved to go junking.  When my brothers and I were little, we would go looking around town on junk day with our mom.  She showed us how much fun it was to find other people's "trash" and what we could make from it.  I still have the child size wooden rocking chair that we found on one of those excursions.

Ever since my kids were born (I had them garage saleing in a car seat from 3 days old), I have taken them on my excursions and instilled my love for finding "treasures."  They have now started on their own collections. 

I will take you on my trips to garage sales, estate sales, rummage sales, flea markets and anywhere else I go looking for treasures.  Please join me on this path.  You can view my sales on Ebay under milena2000 or on Etsy as pathtojunkentreasure.etsy.com for the knitted felted purses that I create. 

I will show you pictures of collections and items that I have and love.  I will even throw in gardening advice and tips along the way. 

Thanks for joining me on the pathtojunkentreasure!

No comments:

Post a Comment