Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Monday, July 15, 2013

Cedarburg Wisconson Flea Market

What a beautiful day it was for the flea market in Cedarburg Wisconsin!  This was the first time that we found parking in front of the gate.  This flea market in July usually has less shoppers/vendors.  It was definitely less attendance then the one we went to Memorial Day weekend.  It got really hot midafternoon.  We had a great time anyway.  It was a day for Ethan and Austin to find treasures.  Lots of Pokemon and Transformers figures.  We also ate lots of ice cream.  The best was from a homemade ice cream truck that was parked next to the deep fried cheese curds.  They had a great peanut butter covered in chocolate bar.  It was delicious!

We spent the afternoon walking around the downtown area.  Many of the stores were having summer sales.  Even though I didn't find any treasures, I had a great day.  It really was a perfect summer day.

Starting on Thursday evening is the Algonquin Library Book sale.  (Fee to get in on Thursday only).  The McHenry County 4/H fair starts on July 31-Aug 4. 

No comments:

Post a Comment