Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Loads of Vintage Hankies

Since we are having a special on vintage linens at Carriage House Antiques, I wanted to share some displays that we have in the store right now.

Karen came up with a cute idea to attach hankies with small clothespins onto a small metal dress form as its skirt.  It is adorable and it is really easy to see all of the patterns on the hankies.  She also came up with the idea to put hankies with crochet trim into a mail sorter.  Karen and Di are so creative with displays.  There is also a bakers rack filled with vintage linens.  It looks so cheerful and inviting.

I tried to display my linens in an easier way so that they all are in view.  I almost succeeded.  I have so many right now that you have to dig a little to see them all.  Isn't that the fun way to do it?

I enjoyed treasure hunting today since the sun was out for awhile.  It actually felt warm.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment