Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Linens.....

I love to change my vintage linens seasonally.  There are so many beautiful ones that I wish I could display my whole collection.  There are some wonderful hand embroidered pieces, crochet, handtowels, aprons, handkerchiefs and tablecloths.   I have spent time going through them and have put many for sale at Carriage House Antiques.  This month it is 20% off all linens.  (All framed pictures are also 20% off.) It is a nice time of year for me to reorganize and share the treasures that I have found over the years.

Yesterday, since we had so much snow on Sunday, school was closed.  The boys and I went to the Carriage House in the afternoon to set up my linens for the big sale.  I promised them some time afterwards at Starbucks as a thank you.  What a surprise when we got to Carriage House to see how much snow needed to be shoveled in order to just get in.  Something about being outside with all that snow working together to get it cleared.  It was actually fun.  They helped out tremendously inside and out.  As promised, we spent time at Starbucks (so did practically the whole town) and used their internet access.  (We still have problems at times with ours.) So, try to make it over sometime in the month of February to look at the linens and pictures.  20% off is a nice surprise.

Happy treasure hunting!

No comments:

Post a Comment