Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Friday, September 18, 2015

1 Year Anniversary

Today is my one year anniversary selling at Carriage House Antiques.  I can't believe how fast the year has gone!  I am having so much fun hunting for treasures and bringing them into the shop for others to enjoy.


I look forward to working at the store my designated days and meeting so many wonderful people. Today I was there for our open house and I met Becky from Burlap-n-Boots.  www.facebook.com/burlapnboots. She has a space at the Crystal Lake Antique Mall across the street from the Carriage House.  She makes vintage looking signs and will even customize them for you.  She will be doing a vintage market at Whispering Hills Garden Center in Crystal Lake on Sept 26 from 8-4. www.facebook.com/whisperinghillsgardencenter.

Also on Sept 26th, the Crystal Lake Antique Mall will be having a flea market in their parking lot starting at 8am.  The downtown area is having a Johnny Appleseed festival at the same time.  It is a fun day.

Saturday and Sunday Sept 19-20, is the Pecatonica IL flea market.  It's the last one of the season.  I like this flea market alot.

With fall arriving, I am sure that there will be sooooo many fun activities to choose from.  Happy treasure hunting!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary at Carriage House Antiques. Wooo Hooo! Glad you met some more bloggers Milena. How fun.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary! How exciting! That is my next goal/dream....to find a great store to sell my stuff in!

    ReplyDelete