Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Thursday, September 10, 2015

An Unexpected Visitor

The last time I worked at the Carriage House on a rainy day, Kris and her husband Terry from Junk Chic Cottage walked through the door.  So, I guess I shouldn't have been surprised that on a rainy day today, while I worked at the Carriage House, that Janet from Lucky Junk (405 S. Arlington Heights Road Arlington Heights IL) walked through the door.

This was the first time that I had met her, so of course I had to tell her that I knew of her from Kris at Junk Chic Cottage.  (What a small blog world it is).  She was delightful!   I promised to stop by her store soon.  She is open the 2nd and 4th weekends of every month.  luckyjunkshop.com

Thank you Janet for stopping by.  Hope to see you soon!


Main Street Market at the Midway Village Museum grounds in Rockford IL is Saturday Sept 12th.

Happy treasure hunting!

3 comments:

  1. Love Janet. She is the best. So happy you got to meet up. You do have to visit her sweet shop Milena. You will love it.
    Have a great week end.
    Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Milena! Always say in life there are no chance meetings...SO great to meet you!! What a FUN rainy day...and LOVE the treasures I picked up for Lucky Junk! Look forward to seeing you again SOON! Vintage LOVE! Janet

    ReplyDelete