Follow me on my pathtojunkentreasure as I hunt for treasures at flea markets, garage sales, rummage sales, thrift stores, estate sales and even on the side of the road. I'll share my love of ironstone, hammered aluminum, vintage Christmas, vintage jewelry, doilies and tablecloths, flower frogs, garden items and anything rusty and chippy. You can find me at Carriage House Antiques in Crystal Lake Illinois. Please join me on my pathtojunkentreasure!

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Hearts

My week was pretty hectic, especially Thursday when I had a flat tire and had to teach a class on seed starting to Austin's science class.  I didn't have much time to craft. 

To end the week on a good note, I stopped at Michael's and found some great bargains.  I bought paper flowers, heart felt stickers and felt for only $4.  (I bought a lot of felt at Hobby Lobby where it was 25 cents each for most.)  The flowers and stickers were only about 29 cents each on 90% clearance.  I had run out of vintage flowers and sparkly ornaments that I was looking for other items to use.  I can't wait for the rummage sales to start so that I can look for vintage craft items.  I'm getting a little antsy.  (Maybe alot!)

I sat down at the end of the week and made some really cute hearts.  I think I will make more stars this week since I have a few more sparkly ornaments and I'm in the mood to make them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment